Monday, March 9, 2009

"My Eye Looked Like A Lime"

I love The Story from American Public Media. I'm always transfixed by the narratives that people share on the show and how naturally host Dick Gordon seems to interact with people, asking the very questions that I'm wondering.

Today's show was particularly fascinating to me. I struggle with the notion of forgiveness and what it means to truly let go of anger; during Lent, my thoughts often turn to the words of St. Francis: "[I]t is in pardoning that we are pardoned."

In addition, the medium through which resolution came - Facebook - was interesting. Who knows how we'll be connecting with our past in another ten years?

* NOTE: If you punch me in the face, please do not try to neurally friend me on Mindbook in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Vice Girl's not in right now, but if you leave a comment, she'll get back to you as soon as possible. *beep*