Monday, February 9, 2009

Conversations With The Village Idiot*

Wendy: Hey, do you want to go snowshoeing this weekend?

Me: Do you think I can?

Wendy: You mean like are you physically able? What do you mean? It's just like hiking, only you're wearing snowshoes. Of course you can do it.

Me: But will I fall behind and get eaten by snow wolves?

Wendy: You'll be fine. You're going on that hike tonight, aren't you?

Me: Yes...but I'm afraid I'm going to fall behind and get eaten by regular wolves.

Wendy: Seeing as it's a full moon, wouldn't you probably get eaten by werewolves?

Me: Oh God. One more thing to be worried about!

* Just to clarify, in this conversation, I am the Village Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Vice Girl's not in right now, but if you leave a comment, she'll get back to you as soon as possible. *beep*