Sunday, July 26, 2009

Enlist in the Infinite!

I saw this sticker plastered on a power box across the street from Powell's in Portland.



I actually wouldn't have noticed it except there was a somewhat crazy drawing of a cow underneath it:



When I noticed the sticker, it made me giggle (because what's funnier than a stick figure being bombarded by microwaves?) and then look closer. Being a nerd, I took a picture and then Googled the telephone number, which led me to The Jejune Institute.

"The Jejune Institute aims to maximize human potential through the continuing advancement of socio re-engineering methods across the geopolitical realm. We accomplish this through financial support, independent research, and experimental initiatives developed through our many international facilities."

I'm ready to be inducted. Who's wants to go up to San Francisco with me for our free introductory workshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Vice Girl's not in right now, but if you leave a comment, she'll get back to you as soon as possible. *beep*